Friday, August 27, 2010

Haul Time !!!

Hey dolls! Long time no post....as usual lol. I do apologize but I have been working and enjoying my summer!! I had one of the most amazing summers and its sad to see it end. I start my fall semester this coming monday, so I have one last weekend to relax

Here are a few things that I have purchased over the past few weeks, so this is a collective haul. The purpose of this is to show you what I have, and just how well it works (aka-is it even worth it?) So REQUEST reviews guys =]

****************************************

So as we all know, OPI came out with the Swiss Collection for fall 2010. I GOT..........

The Color to Watch *Diva of Geneva*Lucern-tainly Look Marvelous



I also picked up 2 more polishes, Funky Dunkey from the Shreck Collection and Russian Navy from the normal collection...These polishes sell for $8.50 at Ulta.
*******************************

I also went to Mac a few times during the month and got a chance to get some items from the In the Groove Collection. And yes, I DID get my hands on Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish which looks like this.........

Its TOO pretty!!


I also picked up New Vibe Blush, and I also am in love with it! It has a deep plum side, and a shimmery golden/bronzy side.





From the normal line, I picked up a lip liner in Stripdown and a lipstick in Angel. Kim Kardashian is known to use these two products from Mac, and my skin color is similar to hers so I decided to give it a go....!



From the new Fabulous Felines Collection I picked up 3 of their new Superslick Liquid Eyeliners. I GOT..............

Pure Show-a straight up gold with sparkles!

Marked for Glamour- a blue/grey with shimmer


Desires and Devices-a dark forest green with shimmers.





I also bought a new perfume from Victoria's Secret Called Love Rocks by Sexy Little Things....





These are most of the beauty products that I purchased in the past couple of weeks that I thought you all would be interested in. Feel free to request any reviews on the products that were mentioned and I will do them. Comment and follow if you like what you see!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that silver OPI shade! Stunning.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 love rocks. smells so good. and that puffer thing is so fun to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Josie..thank you!!!

    @Lane, yes I know it smells divine and I feel so glamorous using it =]

    ReplyDelete