Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Top 5 Things Under $5

Hey Ladies! I know I have been gone for a while, but summer has been super busy for me! I've been having heaps of fun but I also work part time so I literally had no time to update y'all.

**Here are the products that I LOVE and will use forever and they are all under 5 dollars:

1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Cream-This is a deeeep conditioner (as the packaging says lol) and it really does its job!! It smells fruity and delicious and for something that is only $3 it is better than any other deep conditioner that I have ever tried.










2. Blistex Complete Moisture Chapstick- This lip balm smells like fresh lemons and creme, and it makes my lips incredibly soft! It's about $2 at my local Walgreens and I can get one easily whenever I run out (although I have a whole stock in my room haha). It even has Spf 15

3. NYX Cosmetics Lipsticks- These lipsticks are around $4 and they are extremely creamy and rich in color. In my opinion, they are just as pigmented as MAC lipsticks but even creamier! Some of my favorite shades are Paris, Louisiana, and Chaos.













4. Essence Single Eyeshadows- I don't particularly like this company, and I think that they're packaging is somewhat cheesy. But their single eyeshadows are only $2 at my local Ulta and they are surprisingly pigmented! Also, it gives you 2.5g of shadow in the pan. Not a bad deal!

5. Skintimate Shaving Gels- These go from $2-4 but are rich, creamy, and soft. I love to use these gels for my legs because I think that they are so moisturizing and smell great too. My favorite is the Flirty Mango!

I really hope you guys get a chance to try these products and I know you will love them too!! Please Comment and Follow if you like what you see =]

No comments:

Post a Comment