Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Outfit/Haul

Hello Ladies! Today I will be showing you what I wore on my birthday (when I went out to dinner with my friends) and what I got for my birthday. Keep in mind that I am not trying to brag in any way, I'm just so excited to show you all what I got =]
Oh, and if you would like a review on any of the products, please request it in the comments section below! Thanks!!!

So this here to the left is what I wore!

It's a maxi dress that I bought from Forever 21 and I felt so pretty in it! It fits me really well and it's colorful and bright, which is perfect for summer!
I was also wearing Black wedges from Steve Madden, but you can't see those. My cardigan is from Bebe and all my jewelry is from Guess.
















Now on to what I got!!! My mom and dad got me a brand new Coach purse and let me just say that I have been wanting this bag for MONTHS and I was so happy and blessed to receive it!
I think its perfect for me, and I'm obsessed with white bags lol.





















Next my parents also got me a new camera, since I broke mine this winter. I love taking pictures with my family and friends, and I am going on vacation soon for the summer so a camera is almost essential for me. Plus, now I can take better pictures of swatches or clothes for you guys =]




The camera is a Sony Cybershot W350 and it has 14.1 megapixels! How awesome is that!

And yes, I just HAD to have it in pink haha













Next I received a perfume from my lovely aunt and it is Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. It smells so fruity and yummy!! For sure a summer scent!!

















Then from my friends and some family members I got lots and lots of Lush items, which made me super happy!!!!!! There are so many that I will just list them:
Honey I Washed the Kids Soap

Honey Bee Bath Ballistic
Flying Fox Shower Gel
Ma Bar Bubble Bar
MMM Melting Marshmallow Moments Bubble Bar
Rub Rub Rub shower scrub
Sakura Bath Bomb
Rockstar Soap
Gorgeous Hand Creme





One of my friends also had something made for me which was just SO precious!! It's a jewel encrusted star with my name on it! I can't seem to find a photo of it, but it was gorgeous!!

Well, these are the main items I received and I was so happy and blessed to get it all. I am so thankful for everything though, and I'm so glad that my friends and family got such thoughtful gifts!!!

Please comment, request, and follow ladies!! There's more to come =]

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress, you are gorgeous mashaAllah :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh happy birthday and lovely dress :) you look pretty Mashallah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much ladies!
    <3

    ReplyDelete